Harvest Moon

Harvest Moon
The Sandia Mountains: Always Inspiring

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photoshop Fine Art Grunge
Empyrean

I thought I had better jump on here quickly and apologize for having been in absentia for the last couple of days. 

Saturday, while doing my first ever senior photo shoot, I slipped on a muddy spot on the bank of the duck pond and broke my foot. Between the pain and the pain meds, I have been hard pressed to think straight. I will be back tomorrow, but in the meantime wanted to share one of my pieces of artwork from the Photoshop Fine Art Grunge class that I am taking. 

This piece of art will go up for sale shortly in my online gallery and plans are to have a short balloon series done in time for Balloon Fiesta week! 

See you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

Warm regards,

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon! Yet another amazing image of yours! Hurray for you on the Fine Art Grunge Class. I signed up for it but haven't gotten to really dig deep into it yet, but your image has inspired me to get busy with it! I'd LOVE to see your gallery!
    http://cherylmccainphotography.com

    ReplyDelete